Friday, January 1, 2021

Monthly Wrap-Up – December 2020

Happy New Year! It's official 2021, a new month, a new year and that means it's time to look back at 2020, at least for the month of December. I was able to accomplish a ton last month, enjoy my time when it came to Christmas break for reading and gaming, but I was also able to get a few bookish themed things done and begin planning for the new year. For now, let's jump right in with my December Monthly Wrap-Up!

Books I Finished

A Deal with the Elf King Book Cover   

  1. A Deal with the Elf King by Elise Kova (5 Stars ⭐)
  2. The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young (4 Stars ⭐)
  3. The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo (2 Stars ⭐)
  4. A Dress for the Wicked by Autumn Krause (4 Stars ⭐)
I can’t believe I completed my 2020 Reading Goal with only a few hours to spare. I’m honestly so happy I was able to achieve it 2-years in a row. I’m going to be writing some posts for 2021 about my new reading goal, my favorite reads of 2020, and maybe a few other different types of posts too. So stay tuned for those!

Games I Played

           

  1. Dead by Daylight
  2. Phasmophobia
  3. Rise of the Tomb Raider
  4. Aura: Fate of the Ages
  5. Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy
  6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
  7. ANNO 1800
  8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  9. Stardew Valley
  10. Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
  11. Assassin's Creed Valhalla
  12. Moebius: Empire Rising

My Blog Posts 
Book Reviews:

Crave Book Cover Thief of Lies Book Cover

  1. Crave by Tracy Wolff
  2. Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake

Other Posts:

 

  1. Can't Wait Wednesday #16 ~ Daughter of Sparta by Claire M. Andrews
  2. My Christmas 2020 Book Haul
Update
Just a quick update before I wrap up this post. For 2021, my goal is to try to work hard on reading, blogging, and bookstagram. Last year, I lost my spark when it came to reading and blogging. I know some may say that its was a bad year for everyone since 2020 was literally the year of bad luck... But, I feel like I personally used that as an excuse to not read or blog. Not only did I get behind in my blogging when it came to the pile of book reviews I wanted to write, my reading slump made things even worse. For the new year, I needed to change some thing so I could get back into my love for books and blogging, which is where bookstagram has certainly helped spark that enjoyment again.

Now, I know there are times when it's impossible to be able to do everything that I want, especially when it comes to college classes taking up weeks worth of my time. However, I'm determined to change my schedule for the New Year so I can have a nice and equal balance between being a full-time student and working on my fun side projects that I enjoy. Only time will tell if I can balance it all, but it doesn't hurt to try and I'm definitely up to the new challenge.

Thank you all so much for reading! Again, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year! I hope 2021 treats us all better than last year and I hope this gives us all a chance to achieve all of our goals and aspirations! Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment