Wednesday, January 27, 2021

WWW Wednesday #4

 

Happy Wednesday friends! My reading this month has been pretty decent if not better than I expected, especially with college occupying most of my time. However, I've noticed my reading has changed formats, from eBooks to Hardcover, which has been surprising and I've noticed that it's made my reading increase and more enjoyable. At the moment, I'm currently on track this month for my reading goal and hopefully I can keep this up!  Anyways, let's jump in with my WWW Wednesday!

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam at Taking On A World Of Wordsthe rules are simple you just have to answer these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
Into the Heartless Wood Book Cover

I'm currently reading Into the Heartless Wood by Joanna Ruth Meyers. After Joanna announced this book last year, I could not wait to read it. It sounded so interesting and after reading Echo North, I knew I had to read this book. I was very lucky to get signed copy of the book that she had left at a Barnes and Noble near me and later that same day, I was able to pick up the signed copy. I am absolutely loving it so far!

What did you recently finish reading?
 The Beautiful Book Cover

I just finished The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh and it was a very interesting book. It did take me a little bit to get into and get used to the writing style. Personally, 3rd person is not my preferred reading, but I still enjoyed the story nonetheless. I already have the second book, so maybe sometime later this year I'll be picking up The Damned.

What do you think you’ll read next?
A Vow So Bold and Deadly Book Cover

I'm definitely going to pick up A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer. I finished A Heart So Fierce and Broken earlier this month and I honestly cannot wait to see how it all ends. To be honest, I'm also scared to see how it ends because I love all of the main characters so much, I'm hoping for a fantastic and satisfying ending that will make me happy. I've seen one fellow book blogger say in her review that it has one of these types of ended, so I'm crossing my fingers I feel the same way! I can't wait to read it.

Thank you all so much for reading! What are you reading this week? Is there a book you're currently looking forward to reading? Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment