Monday, February 1, 2021

Monthly Wrap-Up – January 2021

Happy February! We're already one month into the New Year and for me, it's been going pretty well so far. My college classes started up again, but I'm near the finish line for my degree which is excited and equally just as scary at the same time. Anyways, this month I was able to get some reading and blogging done! I'm thankful I was able to get some things done before I had to shift my focus back to college, which has been filled with tons of homework. But enough about that, let's jump right into my overview of January!

Books I Finished

A Heart So Fierce and Broken Book Cover The Beautiful Book Cover

  1. A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer (5 Stars ⭐)
  2. The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh (3.5 Stars ⭐)
I didn't get through as many books as I would have liked last month, but at the moment, I'm at pace with my reading goal and that's all that matters right now. As long as I finish two books and I'm working on my third book by the time the next month hits, then I should be good! Also, I've noticed a pattern in the book's I've read and plan to read currently this year. Last year, I had more purple/blue colored book covers, this year I'm on a green and red colors book covers phase. I'm curious, does anyone else have these kinds of patterns when they read or is it just me?

Games I Played

       
  1. Phasmophobia (w/ Friends)
  2. Assassin's Creed Valhalla
  3. Alter Ego
  4. Stardew Valley
  5. Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis (w/ Jordan)
  6. Garden Paws (w/ Jordan)
  7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (w/ Jordan)
  8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Blog Posts 
Book Reviews:

Unravel the Dusk Book Cover Uncharted Book Cover Warrior of the Wild Book Cover

  1. Unravel the Dusk by Elizabeth Lim
  2. Uncharted by Erin Cashman
  3. Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
Other Posts:

 

  1. Looking Back: My 2020 Reading Goal and My 2021 Reading Goal
  2. WWW Wednesday #3
  3. WWW Wednesday #4

Thank you all so much for reading? What did you read in January? Did you play any fun games? Let me know, I'd love to talk about them with you! Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment