Wednesday, January 6, 2021

WWW Wednesday #3


Hello friends! I'm back with a new WWW Wednesday. It's a New Year and a whole new list of books waiting for my to read them! With that being said, I'm reading to tackle my TBR this year and work on my 2021 Reading Goal. My new goal this year is 30 books so we'll see how well this goes. Anyway's let's jump right in!

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam at Taking On A World Of Wordsthe rules are simple you just have to answer these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

As my first book of 2021, I thought it would be good to start a book in a continuing series since this trilogy is coming to an end this month when the final book is published. I decided to start A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer. Since I gifted myself the hardcover of the first two books for Christmas and I've already read the first book, I thought that it's finally time to continue reading this trilogy.

What did you recently finish reading?

Last year, as my final read of 2020, I decided to read A Dress for the Wicked by Autumn Krause. It was very interesting read about a world and society obsessed with fashion. This story instantly drew my attention and I found it very enjoyable.

What do you think you’ll read next?
  

At the moment, I'm tied. Depending on when I finish A Heart So Fierce and Broken I might read The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh, Fable by Adrienne Young, or A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer. If A Vow So Bold and Deadly is released by the time I finish A Heart So Fierce and Broken, then I might jump right into the final book in this trilogy and leave The Beautiful and Fable for later. However, if I finish it early (which is highly probably at this point), then I'll pick up my copy of The Beautiful or Fable depending on my mood. So we'll see how this turns out!

Thank you all so much for reading? What's the first book that you want to read for the New Year? Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment