Friday, July 26, 2019

The Rapid Fire Book Tag


How's it going everyone!  I hope you're all having a lovely day.  Today, I'm doing the Rapid Fire Book Tag.  I saw this tag over at Nicola's blog, Fantastic Book Dragon.  I've been meaning to do a few more bookish tags this year and when I saw this one, it caught my eye.  I love doing bookish tags, but they either look similar to ones I've done in the past, or more than half I can't answer.  Let's jump right in and answer some questions!
eBook or Physical?
Both, but I prefer eBooks since they're convenient.

Paperback or Hardback?
Hardback.  They're sturdier and look so pretty on a shelf!

Online or In-Store Book Shopping?
Both?  There are books that you can find in stores that you might not see online or books you see online you might not find in stores, it's a toss up.

Trilogies or Series?
Series!  I've read a ton of books that are in series and I love being able to go back into a book with familiar characters and worlds.

Heroes or Villains?
Heroes!  I'm always rooting for the heroes in the story.

A Book You Want Everyone to Read?
The Ghost of You and Me by Kelly Oram
I read this book last year and it was such an emotional story, its definitely worth checking out!
(Keep a box of tissues hand for this one!)

Recommend an Under-Rated Author?
S.J. Pierce
A long, long, time ago when I was searching around on iBooks, I ended up stumbling upon The Captivated Series and I loved it.  It was one of my favorite paranormal trilogy.

The Last Book You Finished?
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett

Weirdest Thing You've Used as a Bookmark?
A Fortune from a Fortune Cookie.

Used Books: Yes or No?
Yes?  Depends on the condition of the book.

Top Three Favorite Genres?
That's hard, I've read a ton of different genres!  Contemporary/Romance, Fantasy, and Urban Fantasy.

Borrow or Buy?
Definitely buy.  Whenever I get books, I always want to own them so I can read them whenever I want.

Character or Plot?
Both!  You can't have a good story without a great plot and characters.

Long or Short Books?
Both?  I like certain books that are long (as long as they can keep up with a quick enough pace), but short books are great too!

Name the First Three Books You Can Think Of?
Beautiful Demons by Sarra Cannon
Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
Nothing But Sky by Amy Trueblood

Books That Make You Laugh or Cry?
Books that make me laugh, hands down.  I don't want to go through half a box of tissues crying over a book.

Our World or Fictional?
Both, I love books that take place in our world, but fictional worlds are just as amazing too!

Audiobook:  Yes or No?
Nope!  I'm sorry, I wish I could get into audiobooks, but I tend zone out whenever I listen to something.

Do You Ever Judge a Book by its Cover?
Yes, I've done this quite a few times for several different books.

Book to Movie or Book to TV Show?
I guess I'd have to say a book to TV Show because I feel like movies are more rushed compared to a TV Show that can go into a little bit more detail.

A Movie Or TV Show That You Preferred To The Book?
I've never read and watched a book that was turned into a movie or tv show so I can't say.

Series or Standalone?
Standalone, I love series, but there are times when I just want to read a good standalone book.


Thank you all so much for reading!  I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to this tag.  As always, if you're interested in doing this tag on your blog, then I tag you!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment