Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween Creatures 2.0 Book Tag


Happy Halloween everyone!  I hope you're all having a spooky, fun-filled day.  Today, I'm doing the Halloween Creatures 2.0 Tag.  I saw this tag over on Destiny's blog, Howling Library's, and a few other bloggers blogs.  I thought it would be fun to do a spooky kind of post on Halloween, just before the spooky season is officially over!

RULES:
~Witch~
A Magical Character or Book

One magical character/book would have to be Lexie from Spells and Sorcery by S. Usher Evans.

~Werewolf~
The Perfect Book to Read at Night

One perfect book to read at night would have to be Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.

~Frankenstein~
A Book that Truly Shocked You

Saving Wishes by G.J. Walker-Smith was probably one of the most shocking books that I read a while back, the way that book ended made me want to read more!

~The Devil~
A Dark, Evil Character

That would defiantly have to be Phoenix from Embrace by Jessica Shirvington.

~Grim Reaper~
A Character that Should Never Have Died

*Spoiler*

Donavon from The Talented Saga by Sophie Davis.  He was one of the characters that I wish hadn't died!

~Zombie~
A Book that Made You “Hungry” for More

This one, for me, is extremely obvious.  Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller made me want to read more and I need to finish this series, I can't wait to get my hands on the second book.

Gargoyle~ A Character that You Would Protect at All Cost
I'm going to be biased and choose the main character from my own spy book that I'm writing/editing, but I'm keeping her name a secret for now!

~Vampire~
A Book that Sucked the Life Out of You

A book that sucked the life out of me had to of been Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger.  This book was so tense at times.

~Ghost~
A Book that Still Haunts You
Luckily, there isn't a book that still haunts me.

~Demon~
A Book that Really Scared You.
Okay, I've never read a book that really scared me, since I hate books that scare the heck out me

~Skeleton~
A Character You Have a Bone to Pick With.
That's hard, I have several characters that I have a bone to pick with, but I don't remember who...

~Mummy~
A Book You Would Preserve Throughout Time.
I cannot just choose one book to preserve throughout time, you have to preserve all of them!

~Creepy Doll~
A Cover too Scary to Look At.
Honestly, after looking at all of the book cover for books that I have, none of them are creepy so there isn't a cover that creeps me out.

~The Monster Mash~
It’s Fun to Be with Friends on Halloween! Tag Your Friends!

I tag anyone who is interested in doing this tag!  If you want to do this tag, then I tag you!

Thank you all so much for reading.  I hope you enjoyed my answers to this tag!  Happy Halloween to you all, stay safe if you're going out celebrating with your children or going to any Halloween parties.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment