Friday, October 19, 2018

The Sibling Book Tag


How's it going everyone.  I hope you're all having a great day. Today, I'm doing The Sibling Book Tag. I saw this one over on Rae's blog, Thrifty Bibliophile, and I thought it was another fun book tag that I could do here.   I really liked the idea of basing certain books as if they were certain types of children in a household: Only child, Oldest to Youngest siblings, Twins 😉, and of course step-siblings. This is one of my most straight to the point post that I've done, so let's get to answering some questions.


The One and Only: A Standalone Book That Gets All Your Love

The Ghost of You and Me by Kelly Oram

The Oldest Sibling: The Book/Series That Sets the Bar

Beautiful Demons by Sarra Cannon

The Middle Sibling: A Second Book in a Series That Hyped You More Onto the Series

Inner Demons by Sarra Cannon

The Youngest Sibling: The Last Book You Read

True Light by G. Bailey

The Age-Gap Sibling: A Book That Took You Forever to Finish

Lucky in Love by Kasie West

The Twins: Favorite Duology

Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller

The Step-Sibling: A Book That Someone Forced You to Read

Talented by Sophie Davis
(Thank you Jordan for making me read this book, I loved it.)

Thank you all so much for reading.  I hope you enjoyed my choices for this tag.  I had a blast doing this tag, even thought there were so many books to choose from!  So, if you're interested in doing this tag on your own blog, then I tag you!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment