Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The Sunshine Blogger Award


How's it going everyone!  I hope you're all having a fantastic day!  Today, I'm doing The Sunshine Blogger Award!  I was nominated by my amazing twin sister, Jordan over at My Flourishing Retrospect on October 3rd. Thank you, Jordan, so much for nominating me for this award.  I've never been nominated for any blogging type awards before so I'm happy to be nominated by you!  Anyways, let's jump right in!

Rules:
The Sunshine Blogger Award recognizes bloggers for their hard work and being a source of inspiration to others and is voted on by fellow bloggers.  In addition, there a few rules for nomination:
  • Thank the blogger and link their blog to your post (Bolded Link Above!)
  • Display the Sunshine Blogger logo on the post
  • List the rules in the blog post
  • Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger that nominated you
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award and provide 11 questions for them to answer

My Questions to Answer:
1. What made you start blogging?
I started blogging because of Jordan (the one who nominated me for the award).  She was determined for over a year back in 2015 to 2016 to get me to start blogging (she continued to ask me and tell me that I should start one) and when I did, I chose book blogging because of all of the books that I read.  And I haven't looked back since.

2. If you could go to any one place in the world where would you go?
I would love to travel to Germany!  It's one of my top places that I want to visit.

3. What's one thing you can't leave the house without?
I can't leave the house without my phone, its almost as if it's glued to my hand (It also has all of my books too, which is a bonus).

4. What's your dream job?
My dream job would have to be a published author.  I love writing and creating stories!

5. What's your favorite type animal(s)?
My favorite types of animals are kitties and puppies. I have 2 puppies and 2 kitties, and I love them so much, they have been an absolute blessing to have in my life!

6. What's your favorite type of sweet?
I don't necessarily have a favorite sweet, it depends on what I'm in the mood for...

7. Favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby would have to be reading and writing, because they do go hand in hand and that is what I spend a majority of my time doing.  Well, besides playing video games.

8. What's your favorite TV show, book, movie, or video game?
If you were to exclude TV shows and movies, you can't ask me to name my favorite book and/or video game.  There are way to many to choose from and I can't choose just one!

9. When it comes to blogging, what's your favorite types of blog post to write?
My favorite type of blog posts to write would have to be book tags and book reviews. Book tags have been something that I think are super fun to write currently and I love sharing book reviews of books that are unknown to many.

10. What's your favorite type of food?
Now that I think about it, I don't think I actually have a favorite food.

11. What advice would you give a newbie blogger?
My advice that I would give to give a newbie blogger and to anyone interesting in starting a blog:  Start a blog and write what you love and enjoy writing about.  As long as you are happy with your blog, that is all that matters!

Now that I've answered my questions, it's time to nominate some other bloggers!

My Nominations:
1.  Brianna & Angelina at Fables Library~ @otakutwins1 & @AngelinaFable
2.  K at The Fictional Firefly~ @fictionfirefly
3.  Beth at Books Nest~ @BooksNest
4.  Colleen at Colleen's Conclusions~ @takenbybooks
5.  Heather at The Frozen Book Blog~ @frozenbookblog
6.  Holly at The Writing Finch~ @writingfinch_
7.  Jackie at Bookworm Cafe~ @xbookwormcafex
8.  Adrianna at For the Love of Books~ @ForLoveandBooks
9.  Em at Jump Into the Page~ @jumpintothepage
10.  Bree at Perpetual Fangirl~ @FangirlBree
11.  Tay & Missy at Frayed Books~ @frayedbooks

Here are my Questions:
1.  Who or What inspired you to start blogging?
2.  Last book you read?
3.  What is your favorite genre?
4.  What is your favorite drink/sweet/snack to have while reading?
5.  What is your favorite holiday?
6.  What is your favorite season?
7.  What is one blogging pet peeve you have?
8.  Who is your go-to author, if you have one?
9.  Are you a morning or a night person?
10.  What is a current goal or future blogging goal you hope to achieve?
11.  What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?


Thank you all so much for reading!  Since this award has been around for a while, I tried to make sure that I nominated anyone who hasn't done this tag before, so everyone can have a chance.  For anyone that I've nominated, make sure to leave your link to your post down below so I can go and read them, I would love to see your answers! Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. I love this tag so much! <3 I love your blogging advice!!

    Erica | Erica Robyn Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Erica! I always like to give this as advice because I feel like it's an important aspect to have when it comes to being a blogger.
      Daniella

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! Here are my answers. :)
    https://frozenbooksblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete