Friday, October 26, 2018

The Spooky Book Tag


Hello everyone!  I hope you're all having a great day!  Today, I'm doing The Spooky Book Tag.  Normally, I would have posted a book review today since I like to post a book review every other week, but sadly I'm reading books a lot slower so I need to spend some time one of these days and start catching up.  I saw this tag over on Nicole's blog, Nicole Henderson Reads and I want to try to do as many spooky posts as I can before October ends.  I have another Halloween like post going up on Halloween, so be on the lookout for that this upcoming Wednesday!

1. Corn Maze– What book had you so confused and lost from the very beginning?
Archaic by Regan Ure

2. Haunted House– What book has the creepiest setting?
The Deepest Cut by J.A. Templeton

3. Ghost Boyfriend– Who is your eternal boyfriend?
I have no eternal book-boyfriend.  I like the guy characters in the books that I've read, but not enough for them to be my eternal boyfriend.

4. Caramel Apple Suckers– Best dang Halloween book ever?

Personally, the best Halloween book that I've read would have to be How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather.

5. “Pumpkin Spice Everything” — Your favorite Halloween trope?
My favorite halloween trope would have to be witches and ghosts!  I've never cared for the whole vampire/werewolf thing, but I love the witch and ghost trope.

6. Evil Incarnate– The most evil villain?

There are way too many evil villains to count in all of the books that I've read, but the most evil would have to be Vance Mangum's father (Which happens to be the one name I can't remember).

7. Ouji Board– A book that messes with things that you don’t want to be involved in?

A book that messes with things that I wouldn't want to be involved in would definitely have to be Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle.  If there is one thing that I wouldn't want to mess with, it would literally be death himself.

8. Full Moon–What character do you turn into on the full moon?

One character that I would probably turn into during the full moon would have to be Stassi from The Syndicate.  She gets to travel through time and she has an awesome personality.

9. All Hallows Eve–The other world and this world have meshed together for one night; what book would you be swept in?

This one is tricky, but I guess if this world and another world were meshed together for one night it would have to be Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy.

10. Voodoo Doll– What author would you love to take control of and make them write anything you want?
Um... I don't think I have an author that I would want to take control of and make them write anything that I want, I kind of do that already with my own writing which is how I have written my own books.

11. Black Cat– What red flags do you look for when first starting out a book?
The red flags that I look for when first starting out a book would have to be annoying MC's, gore, and weird storylines that make me question the book.  There are a few others, but I can't think of them all right now.

12. Witches Brew– A book that had a lot of different components thrown in but the result was magic?

This one was super tricky because I've read a lot of books that have several different components that result in magic, but I guess the most recent one would have to be Empress Unveiled by Jenna Morland.

Thank you all so much for reading!  I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to this tag!  Remember to be on the look out for my last spooky post for the year on the 31st, this Wednesday.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment