Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Fall Tag


How's it going everyone!  I hope you're all having a wonderful day!  Today, I'm going to be doing the Fall Tag.  I was tagged by the lovely Geraldine over at Geraldine Talks and this tag was created by Ellduclos, so thank you Geraldine for tagging me.  Let's jump right in!

RULES:
  • Answer the questions below
  • Tag at least 5 other bloggers and link back to their blog for them to tag next
  • Tag the person who tagged you as well as the fall tag creator
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?

One candle that I love lighting every fall (and throughout the rest of the year) would have to be Evergreen Spruce.  I love the smell of pine trees.

2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
When I think of fall, it reminds me of cooler weather that is soon to come and the change in the seasons.  This year, Arizona has been getting a lot more cooler weather, which hasn't happened in the last 6 years so it's a very nice and welcoming change.

3. What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?

My favorite Halloween movie would have to be The Nightmare Before Christmas.

4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?

One Halloween costume that I have in mind would have to be a Witch.  I've been looking at a lot of witch aesthetics recently and this seems like a cool outfit to wear.

5. What is your favorite fall trend?
I don't have a favorite fall trend.  I've never been one to keep up with the trends.

6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?

When I think of fall, the first drink that comes too mind would have to be hot chocolate.  To me, it's always been a drink that's reminded me of autumn and winter.

7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
I use the same make-up every day of every year so sadly, I don't have a go-to fall beauty product.

8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
I love both, but I prefer apple pie more than pumpkin.  Pumpkin pie is good, but only in very small portions.  My favorite pie is Dutch Apple Pie!

9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!

I think one fall tradition that we have is decorating for Halloween which we do every year, and I like trying to find paranormal books that involve ghosts, witches, and other types of paranormal creatures.  It helps get me into the spooky mood!

10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
Fall is one of my favorite season.  I love it when the weather starts to get cooler and everything begins to change color outside.

Here's a list of the question if you would like to copy and paste them:
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
3. What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?

I Tag:
Jordan at My Flourishing Retrospect~ @RetrospectBlog
Gabriella at Gabriella M Reads~ @gabmorales19
Estelle at Je Serai Reine~ @JeSeraiReine
Rae at Thrifty Bibliophile~ @thriftybibliophile
Allison at Living as Allison~ @LivingasAllison

Thank you all so much for reading!  I hope you all enjoyed reading my answers to this tag.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment