Monday, November 18, 2019

The Fall Bucket List Book Tag


Happy Monday all!  I hope you're all having a fantastic start to your week! Today, I'm going to be doing The Fall Bucket List Book Tag! I want to say thank you to Macey over at Brine and Books for tagging me. I loved the idea of this tag and we're halfway through autumn already.  Time seems to be flying by so fast, soon it'll be Christmas and before we know it the New Year!
Rules
  • Link back to the original creator in your post
  • Use Marie’s lovely graphics (as I have done), or make your own!
  • Tag 7 other people to take part, & let them know that you’ve done so

Let's jump right in!


Serious Moonlight by Jean Bennett

I loved reading serious moonlight, even though Birdie and Daniel went through some hardships throughout the story, I loved how they were able to connect with each other by trying to solve a mystery, even though the mystery wasn't as small as I originally thought it to be.



Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin

I've seen so much hype about Serpent and Dove, I'm excited to jump into the story.  I was hoping to read it during the month of October, however things changed. I love books that involve witchcraft, so this is definitely a book I need to pick up before the year is up!

Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller

I loved the friendships that were in the Daughter of the Siren Queen.  The whole crew was super close I know they would do anything and everything in order to keep their crew/family safe.



The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright

I read The Heir and the Spare last year during Christmas and it was a very cute read and it definitely warmed my heart!  I love books that involve royal like love stories.


My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff

This one was a little challenging to think of, but Morgan would definitely have to be a talented baker.  All of the sweet she made in the story sounded super yummy and it also reminds me of my twin who is also a huge baker!



Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim

I just recently finished Spin the Dawn and it is one of my top absolute favorites this year!  Not only do I love retellings, but books that include magic, romance, and adventure are a sure win for me.

Thank you all so much for reading.  If you're interested in doing this tag over on your own blog and have yet to do it, consider yourself tagged! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment