Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday #10 - Nameless Queen by Rebecca McLaughlin


Happy Wednesday all.  I hope you're having a fantastic day.  The more I write Can't Wait Wednesday posts, the more I realize how large my TBR has grown in such a short amount of time.  Guess that means I need start reading faster, if that's the case!  If you're not familiar with the meme, this is a bookish meme hosted by Tressa over at Wishful Endings that spotlights upcoming release books that we're excited for.  Let's jump right in!

About the Book:
Title: Nameless Queen
Author: Rebecca McLaughlin
Release Date: January 7, 2020
Genre: Fantasy
Pages: 352

Summary:
Everyone expected the king's daughter would inherit the throne. No one expected me.

It shouldn't be possible. I'm Nameless, a class of citizens so disrespected, we don't even get names. Dozens of us have been going missing for months and no one seems to care.

But there's no denying the tattoo emblazoned on my arm. I am to be queen. In a palace where the corridors are more dangerous than the streets, though, how could I possibly rule? And what will become of the Nameless if I don't?


Just like the previous Can't Wait Wednesday, this happened to be another book that I stumbled upon. I've been really enjoying fantasy lately and the idea of the story has definitely made me curious.  Even though the description of the book I slightly vague, I'm curious to see more about this book when it comes out in January.

Is this book on your radar? What book(s) are you looking forward to being released? Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment