Saturday, August 1, 2020

Monthly Wrap-Up – July 2020


Happy August! I can't believe how quickly summer's flown by. It feels like yesterday when I was finally free of college homework.  Even though I have about 3 weeks left before classes start, I'm hoping I can get a few things done before then. For now, I want to look back at July since it was filled with good books, tons of k-dramas, games, and blog posts!

Books I Finished
  1. Unravel the Dusk by Elizabeth Lim (5 Stars ⭐️)
Mini Reading Update:
After my terrible reading slump that decided to happen between the months of May and June, I've decided to lower my reading goal down to 25 books. As much as I wanted to try to achieve a higher reading goal, at this point, I don't believe it's possible to make it to that goal this year. I'm hoping that lowering this goal relieves some of the pressure of reading so I can go back to reading regularly. In addition, my addiction to K-Dramas have basically taken over my reading time and with college classes coming up I don't know how much time I'll have for anything.

TV Shows I Watched
       
  1. How Are You Bread (K-Drama)
  2. Suspicious Partner (K-Drama)
  3. Cheese in the Trap (K-Drama)
  4. When Time Stopped (K-Drama)
  5. Miss Hammurabi (K-Drama)
  6. Devilish Joy (K-Drama)
  7. Witch's Love (K-Drama)
  8. Hotel Del Luna (K-Drama)
Games I Played
   
   
  1. Totally Reliable Delivery Service
  2. Clue/Cluedo (w/ Jordan)
  3. Garden Paws (w/ Jordan)
  4. Assassin's Creed Odyssey (w/ Jordan)
  5. Control (PS4)
  6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
  7. Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy
 My Blog Posts
Book Reviews:
 
  1. The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
  2. Bloodleaf by Crystal Smith
Other Posts:
  
  1. The Cake Flavored Book Tag
  2. Can't Wait Wednesday #13 ~ Kingdom of Sea and Stone by Mara Rutherford
  3. Can't Wait Wednesday #14 ~ Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco
Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment