Wednesday, August 26, 2020

WWW Wednesday #1


Hello friends! I hope you're all doing well. Today, I'm going to be doing a new kind of post called WWW Wednesday. I've seen several book bloggers participate in this weekly meme and I thought it would be fun to participate! I might write one of these kinds of posts every once in a while, since my reading has been on the slower side over the last couple of months, but we'll see.  Let's jump right in!

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam at Taking On A World Of Words, the rules are simple you just have to answer these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
All the Stars and Teeth Book Cover

On the 13th, I just started reading All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace. I've seen very good things about this book and I knew that I needed to pick this up. In addition, the synopsis for this books really  intriguing so I've been slowly making my way through this book.

What did you recently finish reading?
Warrior of the Wild Book Cover

I’ve been trying to read some of the books that I have on my physical TBR and I was excited to jump into Warrior of the Wild. This story had adventure, betrayal, danger of the unknown, and a little bit of romance. It took my a while to read this because of my constant reading slump mixed in with my mood reading phase, but this was a very enjoyable read!

What do you think you’ll read next?
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Book Cover

This one is slightly tricky because I've been in the biggest reading slump since May, but I "think" I know what kind of book I'd like to pick up next (however, because of my mood reading, things will most likely change). Since September is just around the corner, I've seen several people talk about picking up spooky reads and I thought The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin was perfect change of genre. I'm hoping the change can help me get out of constant on/off reading slump. I've also seen very good things about this series.

Thank you all so much for reading. What are you currently reading? Is there a book you just finished or plan to pick up next?  Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment