Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Monthly Wrap-Up – August 2020


How is it already September... The whole month of August flew by and we're already four months away from 2020 being over. As much as I wished to get a few blogging type things done this month, it did not work out at planned as I got sidetracked with a few other things that happened. However, I can still be hopeful that September might be different. Anyways, let's jump right into my August wrap-up!

Update
College has officially started back up! I'm currently navigating my way through my 3rd week of classes and it’s getting busy! This semester, I'm doing things just a little bit differently, I'm taking all of my classes online, which I'm glad I had the option to take everything online. This semester, I’m prepared for taking all of my focus and putting it towards my classes since my schoolwork is very important for me to complete, which means my blog is still sitting on the back burner... again.

When it comes to blogging, if I have time to write something I’m going to try to write. At the moment, I don't have a solid plan for blogging, but I'm hoping that I can figure out some kind of schedule for posting. At the moment, I’m still back-logged on reviews that I want to write, so hopefully I can finish writing them before the year is up because they're really good books and I want to share my thoughts on these amazing books with everyone. Other times when I do get some free time, I might just try to read, as long as I can get out of this continuously lingering reading slump that I got saddled with in May... Or I may be spending some time taking some new bookish photos!

I've been trying to be more active on Bookstagram recently! I've had this account since 2016, but it wasn't until March of this year when I started getting into taking bookish photos. Even though its a ton of work, I'm having a ton of fun being creating with my photos. I don't have a ton of bookish photos publish yet, but I'm slowly adding some to my feed for the books that I currently own. If you're interested you can follow me on Instagram at @LittleBookSpy to see all of my latest bookish photos.

Books I Finished
  1. Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller (5 Stars ⭐️)
TV Shows I Watched
  
  1. Hotel Del Luna (K-Drama)
  2. Clean with Passion for Now (K-Drama)
  3. The Liar and His Lover (K-Drama)
Games I Played
  
  1. Cognition: An Eric Reed Thriller
  2. Myst Online Uru Live (w/ Friends)
  3. Garden Paws (w/ Jordan)
My Blog Posts
Book Reviews:
  1. When Wishes Bleed by Casey L. Bond
Other Posts:
Thank you so much for reading! Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment