Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Top Ten Favorite Video Game Characters


Hello everyone!  I hope you're all having a fantastic day!  Today, I'm going to be talking about my top ten favorite video game characters.  Back in early July, I saw Destiny over at Howling Libraries, blog post that talked about her favorite Video Game characters. Later she suggested, turning this type of post into a tag and I for one readily agreed that this would be a super fun tag..  I finally got around to doing this tag and talking about one of my favorite hobbies, video games!

Before I jump right in, I'm a big variety gamer.  You'll probably see some common known characters from some known video games, while a few of them might be completely knew to you!  Also, this was so hard to choose!  I've played so many games over the years that trying to think of a few of them was hard, but I think I compiled a pretty good list of characters!

1.  Nancy Drew (Nancy Drew)

Of course the first character that I have to choose is Nancy Drew. She was technically the first memorable character I played in a video game, which is what got me started playing video games.


2 & 3.  Frank and Joe Hardy "The Hardy Boys" (Nancy Drew)

If I mentioned Nancy, I could not mention this duo (even though it says to choose one, I'm saying both!) Frank and Joe Hardy are my favorite supporting characters in the series and I love how they can help Nancy when she's working on a case (at least for the games that they are in).


4.  Nathan Drake (Uncharted)

Nathan Drake had to be on this list because his character is so iconic in the Uncharted series. I love the adventures he goes on and mythical treasure that he's always in search for.


5 & 6.  Jacob & Evie Frye (Assassins Creed: Syndicate)

Jacob and Evie Frye are another iconic duo that I love. Their banter in the game is funny and since they're twins, it makes their relationship more unique.


7.  Arno Dorian (Assassins Creed: Unity)

Arno is probably one of those characters that has to go on this list since this was the first AC game that I've ever played. Arno is an enjoyable character with a tragic backstory. His charm, loyalty, and witty comments throughout the game made his such an enjoyable character.


8.  Connor (Detroit: Become Human)


Connor is one of my favorite characters from Detroit: Become Human, hands down! It's so hard to describe him, but there is something about his character that it's hard not to instantly love him.


9.  Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

I really like Lara.  She's a fighter who always goes the extra mile, through danger and everything that life throws at her. Lara is who I would consider the female version of Nathan Drake.


10.  Max Caulfield (Life is Strange 1)

Max was one of the most interesting characters in the Life is Strange series. She's a very calm spoken character, who's kind and always looking to make the best out of the worst situation (that is as long as you choose to be nice throughout your play through of the game...)



And those are my top ten favorite video game characters!  Who are your favorite video game characters?  Are one of the characters I listed above your favorite?  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment