Saturday, February 1, 2020

Monthly Wrap-Up – January 2020


Happy February 1st! Today, I'm starting a new kind of monthly post on the blog. I'm going to be doing monthly wrap ups! I've been wanting to do them for a while since I love reading everyone else's monthly wrap up posts, but I felt like I wasn't doing enough to put it all into a blog post. However, I think this year is going to be different!  Since it's 2020, I think it's time to start pushing myself to doing more, and start doing instead of just thinking (especially since ‘thinking’ means I won't end up committing to it). Anyways, let's jump right in!

Books I Finished This Month
  
 
  1. Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyers (5 Star ⭐️)
  2. Crown of Coral and Pearl by Mara Rutherford (5 Star ⭐️)
  3. Surviving Adam Meade by Shannon Klare (4 Star ⭐️)
  4. She's With Me by Jessica Cunsolo (4 Star ⭐️)
  5. You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn (4.5 Star ⭐️)
DNF Books
  1. Gravemaidens by Kelly Coon
Games I Played This Month
  
   
 
  1. Clue/Cluedo (Online w/ Friends)
  2. The Council
  3. Bunny Park
  4. Dead by Daylight (w/ Jordan)
  5. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
  6. Garden Paws (w/ Friends)
  7. House Flipper
  8. Assassins Creed Unity
Blog Posts
My Reviews:
  
  1. Fear the Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh
  2. Paper Hearts by Ali Novak
  3. Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
Other Posts:
Thank you all so much for reading!  How many books did you read last month?  Did you do anything fun in January? Just a quick update as well. With school back up and running (I’m currently finishing week 3 right now), I have a ton of homework that's piling up, especially weekly papers. I might be infrequent when it comes to blogging and everything, but I'll try my best to make sure I can balance my time appropriately, but school will always be my first priority, so only time will tell. Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment