Friday, May 17, 2019

Books I'll (Probably) Never Read Book Tag


Hello everyone!  I hope you're all having a great day.  Today, I'm going to be doing the Books I'll (Probably) Never Read Tag.  I saw this over on Angela's blog, Hiding Behind Books Blog, and it looked really fun.  It's been a while since I've done a bookish tag and I have a few saved that I thought would be fun to write, so let's get started!

A Really Hyped Book You’re Not Interested In Reading
This was really hard to choose since there are several books that were previously or are currently hyped I have no interest in reading.  So it actually took my a while to think about it...  I guess I would have to say The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

A Series You Won’t Start/Will Not Be Finishing

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.  I'll be honest, I watched the movies for the first time back in March of this year. If I had liked the movies, I would have tried to read the books... but that isn't happening anymore.

A Classic You’re Not Interested In
I would have to say Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.  I've never been a fan of the classics and the writing style makes the books so confusing to understand, I've read a few of the classics for school, but this has been one that I haven't, nor will I read it in the future.

A Genre You Never Read
One genre that I have no interest in reading is Non-Fiction.  I've read non-fiction books in the past for school because certain classes required me to read specific books, but I dislike non-fiction and I never read it in my spare time.

A Book On Your Shelves You’ll Probably Never Actually Read
Out of all of the books that I own, I don't know which ones that I'll probably never read.  Only time will tell... Hopefully I read all of the books I own.

Thank you all so much for reading.  What kinds of books do you find yourself not ever reading?  Was one of the books I listed above one you don't plan on reading as well or have you read them already?  If you're interested in doing this tag, then I tag you!  Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I agree with pretty much all of these. XD I've never had any interest in Twilight or John Green, but Turtles All the Way Down actually looks interesting to me, so I might try it. :)
    Also I've never understood why people like Pride and Prejudice. The romance is so annoying to me! :P
    And I like a few non fiction books, but I usually don't read them either. I can understand how they might be boring.

    ReplyDelete