Saturday, December 29, 2018

Two Bookish Truths and A Lie Book Tag


How's it going everyone!  I hope you're all having a lovely day.  Today, I'm doing the Two Bookish Truths and a Lie Book Tag.  I saw over on Kaleena's blog: Reader Voracious and I loved the idea of this tag!  I thought it would be super fun tag to do here on my blog and it can give you all a chance to get to know me a little bit better.  This tag is based on the game Two Truths and One Lie and the rules of this tag are simple:  Tell two bookish truths and tell one lie and see who can guess which one is the lie!


HOW TO PARTICIPATE
  • Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie~ but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
  • Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!)

TWO TRUTHS & A LIE
  1. I've only been to one author's book signing when I was younger.  I started to read the book that I bought and got signed, but I never finished it and I haven't touched it since.
  2. I'm very picky about the books I want to read, which is why I don't let others, besides myself, purchase books unless I specifically have it on a bookish wish list.
  3. I've always loved reading ever since I was little.  You could hand me a book and I would devour through it so fast, I always wanted more.

Which of the three do you think is my lie?  Answer in the comments below and tell me if you guessed correctly!  I would love to know what everyone guessed and to see whether you guessed right!



Reveal the LieMy lie is #3!  As surprising as it may seem, I actually despised reading when I was younger and trying to get me to read or even write for the matter was a tremendous struggle!  It wasn't until I was in 6th grade when I wanted to be an author and write my own stories and then it wasn't until I was 16 when I fell in love with reading and writing all over again!

And this is going to wrap up my last blog post for 2018.  Thank you all for being here and thank you to the book community for being amazing!  You're all wonderful and amazing people, I love being able to interact with you all and I hope to interact with many more of you in the future.  Until next year!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the tag! I am working on my response now mawhahahaahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are all good and I am having a tough time identifying the lie because you did a good job making them believable! In the end I guessed wrong!

    Thanks for doing the tag, and have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete