Friday, December 14, 2018

The End of the Year Book Tag~ 2018 Edition


Hello everyone!  I hope you're all having a fabulous day. I'm going to be doing a new yearly kind of post as a reflection of the current year and looking forward to the new year with my reading. Originally, I was going to try to write my own kind of tag post that was similar in name, but then I kind of gave up and later I started seeing a few people post this tag, which was kind of what I wanted to do as well.  I saw this tag first over at Destiny's blog, Howling Libraries and several others book blogger's blogs and I thought it would be a good way to look back at 2018 and things that I still want to accomplish before the year is over.  Let's jump right in!


1. Are there any book you started this year that you need to finish?
I've started quite a few books recently that I need to finish, but it's not like I put them off on purpose...  School has been preoccupying my time, but I'm going to try to play catch up now since all of my college classed are now done and over with.  So far, I only have two books, but I'm most likely going to be adding to the list if I catch up.
  • Fragile Facade by Sophie Davis
  • My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff

2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
Since I don't have any autumnal books, I'm going to go based off of winter instead since it's December and it's so close to Christmas time.  There's one book that I've started reading to get into the holiday season.
  • My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff

3. Is there a new release that you’re still waiting for?
Currently, there aren't any new releases that I'm currently waiting for at the moment.  But, I'm keeping my eyes peeled on any books that I should be excited for in 2019.

4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Three books that I want to read before the end of the year are:
  • Fragile Facade by Sophie Davis
  • My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff
  • If I Fix You by Abigail Johnson



5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become a favorite of the year?
That's up to the book that I pick up, so maybe.  But there's nothing that comes to mind at the moment, so we'll see.

6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2019?
I have started making reading plans for 2019.  But, you'll just have to wait and see what books I'm going to read next!



Thank you all so much for reading.  Are there any books that you're trying to finish up before the end of the year?  Do you have any new reading goals for 2019?  Are there any books you want to read to start the New Year off right?  Let me know down below!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment