Friday, December 21, 2018

The 12 Days of Blogmas Tag


Hello everyone!  Happy Holidays, I hope you're having a great day.  Today, I'm doing the 12 Days of Blogmas Tag.  I was tagged by Jordan, over at My Flourishing Retrospect.  I'm not doing Blogmas this year (especially since it's almost over), but that doesn't mean I can't join in on the Christmas fun!  On a funny note, I should have done this tag way earlier than the date that this tag is going up, since a majority of the questions are meant to be answered way before it hits December.  Oops!  Anyways, let's answer some questions.

Rules:
  • Thank the blogger that tagged you and link their blog in your post.
  • List the rules in the post.
  • Answer all 12 questions provided from the blogger.
  • (Optional): Nominate 12 others and provide them 12 questions.

1. When are you starting up the Christmas music?
I started up the Christmas music in early November!  I wanted to be in the festive season as soon as Halloween ended.

2. Decorations are a requirement for Christmas, when do you plan on decorating?
Just like the previous question, I started decorating in early November, but it took at least a week to get everything set up since I had to shuffle homework and a few other things around trying to finish decorating the house.

3. Whats your favorite Christmas movie to watch?
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, it's such a cute and classic Christmas movie.

4. Any traditions or activities you plan on doing this month?
We don't have any traditions besides staying home and relaxing, but we're going to try to go see some holiday light displays in our area before they're all taken down.

5. The holiday season is all about food, or in this case all the desserts. So what is your favorite holiday sweet?
This is tricky, but I guess I would have to say Snicker Doodles because they are amazing and are always a classic holiday cookie to have during Christmas.

6. So would you rather give gifts, receive gifts, or both?
I would say both!  I believe the holiday season is about giving, but also receiving.  I love that we have the ability to give to others, but it's great to also receive a gift from someone you care about as well.

7. Do you have a favorite holiday smell? (Ex. Candles, food, etc.)
I love the smell of pine trees.  We don't have a live Christmas tree (because of the mess and trying to keep it alive long enough) but I love the pine tree candles that we light in our house.

8. Would you rather have a white Christmas or a sunny Christmas?
Can I say both?  As much as I love the sunny Christmas's that we have in Arizona, I would love to have at least one snowy Christmas as well!

9. What is your favorite holiday song?
My favorite holiday song would have to be White Christmas, the version sang by Hayden Panettiere. I love that version of the song.

10. Would you rather have a real Christmas Tree or a fake one?
I would rather have a fake Christmas tree.  I think it is so much easier to have a fake tree compared to a real tree, since it's not a huge fire hazard and it won't die just before Christmas Day.

11. When wrapping present do they look picture perfect or look horrible? (If they look picture perfect share your secrets at present wrapping.)
That depends... Sometimes I can wrap presents and they look perfect, others times I can't and this year I did halfway decent, but not perfect.

12. What do you plan to do on Christmas?
This Christmas, our family plans to spend a quiet time at home and relax after the long and very busy year we've had!

Thank you all so much for reading!  I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to this tag.  If you're interested in doing this tag, then I tag you!  Are you excited for Christmas in the upcoming days?  Are you doing anything special and/or fun that day?  Let me know down below.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment