Friday, September 7, 2018

A Video Gamer's Tag


How's it going everyone!  I hope you're all having a wonderful day.  Today, I'm doing A Video Gamer's Tag!  This is a tag was created by my twin sister, Jordan over at My Flourishing Retrospect.  I actually helped a little bit to create this tag (like one or two questions), and I told her if she does this kind of a tag on her blog, I would automatically do one on my own blog too. Just so I can change up the posts on my blog.



1. What was the very first video game you’ve ever played that started your life as a video gamer?
I'm copying Jordan's answer because we both played this game together, which is how we both got into video games.  Our first game was Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave, which was also our first Nancy Drew game that we had ever played.

2. If you could change one thing about any game what would it be?
I don't think there is one thing that I could change about any game, at least there's nothing that comes to mind immediately.

3. If you could be any character from any game, who would you be?
If I could be any character from any game I would be Nancy Drew, she gets to travel all around the world.  On top of that, she gets to solve mysteries and I would love to solve a good mystery.

4. What is one of your favorite video games?
One of my favorite video games, after looking at the long list, is Uncharted 4.  I love the storyline of that game and adventure that it takes you on.  This game was super fun to play.

5. What was one of the oldest games you have ever played?
The oldest game that I have ever played would have to be Myst. This was a game that I grew up watching a family member play and I've played it myself. It's probably one of the most fun, challenging, and intriguing games that I've ever played.

6. What’s your favorite game to play with friends?
My favorite game to play with friends is Stardew Valley.  It was fun to play Stardew Valley by yourself, but it's even better when you can play it with friends in the multiplayer!

7. What’s your favorite game genre do you like to play?
My favorite game genres that I like to play is adventure, mystery, and any story-driven kind of games.

8. If you could re-play one game for the first time all over again, what game would it be?
This is the hardest question that Jordan made... If I could replay one game for the first time all over again, that would have to be Assassins Creed: Syndicate.  This is one of my favorite games in the series that I've played.


Thank you all so much for reading! I'm super glad that Jordan created this tag because frankly I love talking about video games.  I might talk about video game on the blog, but who knows.  So, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment