Friday, September 21, 2018

This is My Genre, Tell Me Yours Book Tag


How's it going everyone!  I hope you're all having a swell day.  Today, I'm going to be doing the This is My Genre, Now Tell Me Yours Book Tag.  I saw this tag over on Lucy's blog, Lucy's Bookish World, and I thought it would be a fun to do a cute, short tag.  Compared to my previous book tag that was super long, this one is a lot shorter.  So, I hope you enjoy!


1. What is your favorite genre?
My favorite genre in the Young Adult genre right now would have to be contemporary/romance.  The stories are super sweet and entertaining to read, but I would love to read some other kinds of genres too, to branch out from my normal reads.

2. Who is your favorite author from that genre?
Sadly, I don't have a favorite author in this genre because I have several favorite authors, it would be hard to choose just one.

3. What is it about the genre that keeps pulling you back?
The one thing about this genre that keeps pulling me back would have to be because I write in this genre, not specifically contemporary/romance but there is so much you can do in this genre, it's a never-ending possibility of ideas.

4. What is the book that started your love for that genre?
Surprisingly, there isn't a specific book that started my love for the genre.  I read a book that Jordan had suggested to me and soon after that I started searching for other books that were similar and now I'm completely hooked on the genre.

5. If you had to recommend at least one book from your favorite genre to a non-reader/someone looking to start reading this genre, what book would you choose and why?

For a non-reader or someone who is starting to read this genre, a book that I would recommend to them would have to be Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch.  I'd suggest this book because there's something about it that not only gives you a sweet teen romance, this book takes you on a unique and special adventure.

6. Why do you read?
I read to go on adventure, fall in love, and experience a new story for every new book I read because a writer and a reader never live one life, they live multiple lives.


Thank you all so much for reading.  I hope you enjoyed my answers for this tag.  This was an incredibly fun tag to do and I have several more that I plan on doing in the future and I look forward to doing them as well. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment