Friday, August 24, 2018

Back to School Book Tag


How's it going everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day. Today, I'm doing the Back to School Book Tag. I saw this tag over on Heather's blog, The Frozen Book Blog. On Monday, my college classes have official started, and I thought it would be fun to do a Back to School themed book tag because what better way to say schools officially started than to do something school themed? As a side note, because school has started my schedule is looking busier than I originally thought, which is scary at the moment, but everything will work out in the end. So, based on my time and my already scheduled future posts that I wrote during my break, things might get put on the back burner because homework always comes first. But enough about me talking about my schoolwork (that I'm probably working on as this post is uploaded). Let's answer some questions!


Language Arts: Name a Book or Author Whose Writing Style You Like


I would have to say S.T. Bende's writing style is one that I like.   There are several other books that I think have amazing writing styles, but this one is the most recent that I've read that has a great writing style.

Math: A Book That Frustrated You


Breaking Rules by Tracie Pickett would have to fit the bill, when it comes to a book that frustrated me.  The reason why this book frustrated me was because of the cliff-hanger ending!

Science: A Book That Made You Really Think or Question Things


A book that made me really think was How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather. I loved reading this book. There were several times throughout the book I noticed how the author gave you subtle hints about things that the reader needed to remember and think about.

History/Social Studies:Your Favorite Book from a Different Time


That would have to be Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin.  This book was a really good historical fiction book that I really enjoyed reading.

Art: Your Favorite Book with Pictures


I know this says your favorite book, but I'm saying the entire series because I want too.  The Sister's Grimm series is a series that is near and dear to my heart, the illustrations done in all ten of these books were done so well!

Drama: A Book You Want as a Movie


This was a tough one to choose, but I guess I would have to go with Cipher by Aileen Erin.  I could see this book being a movie because of all of the action that happened throughout the story.

Band: A Character You Think Would Like the Same Music as You


This one was another hard one to choose to be honest, I don't know which character would like my music.  I think and hope Cara from The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak would like the same music as me.

Lunch: Food From A Book You Would Love To Try


Another hard question... I would have to say, When It's Real by Erin Watt.  This book mentions the main characters eating at a fondue chain at one point in the story and that reminds me of the restaurant called The Melting Pot that a few YouTubers have eaten at, which sounds good.

The Bus Ride Home: A Book You Find Relaxing


Not only was Letters from a Prince by Victoria Hart a relaxing read, it was super sweet and one of my favorite reads of 2018.  I need to find more books like this to read.

Extra Credit: A Book Someone Told You To Read and You Actually Liked


I'm making sure that I don't repeat myself when answering this type of question from different posts that I've written, but I would have to say Chameleon by Kelly Oram.  A past friend suggested this book to me and said that since I liked the Young Adult genre that I would love this book, he was right.


Thank you all so much for reading!  I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to this tag.  If you're interested in doing this tag, then I tag you!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment