Thursday, September 22, 2016

🍂Happy Autumn! 🍂


How’s it going everyone!  Today I’m just doing a little update about some random things.  First off, Happy First Day of Autumn everyone!  I love the season autumn!  But when you live in Arizona, autumn is basically non-existent and you’re still stuck in 100+ degree temperatures until November.  It just jumps from summer to an Arizona winter, which is basically spring, every year; it’s the only seasons we get here.  Anyways, enough of my ranting, lets get on with my updates.

Okay, the first update would be my new Currently Reading button on the right hand side of my page.  Now you guys can see what I’m reading at that moment in time.  I updated it regularly after I finish a book and choose a new one, so hopefully you can look forward to some future book reviews.  Also, if you want to follow me on Twitter or any other links like BlogLovin’, I have blog buttons on my page!  Now you can follow me and keep in touch with my latest posts.

Another update is my posting schedule.  I don’t know how I’m pulling this off, but I’ve been able to post one book review every Friday at noon, Arizona Standard Time.  Now all of my post are prewritten and scheduled ahead of time, for obvious reasons, in case I can’t sit down and write, but I’m happy that I still have time right now for my blog.  Some of them might have errors, which I apologize for in advance.  Sometimes when editing, you don’t notice the tiny errors that like to hide until you hit publish.  I also want to inform you that every Friday at noon, will be my new posting schedule.  It might change in the future, but for now it’s at noon every Friday, because it’s just more convenient around my schedule.

Another thing I want to bring up is changing how my blog template looks.  This is just a thought I’m considering doing.  If any of you use Blogger, you might know what I’m talking about.  I want to use one of the Dynamic View templates to make my page look fancier, maybe more professional.  I still haven’t decided yet because I don’t know if that’s what I want.  Just a thought I wanted to share.

Lastly, I wish I had more to update everyone on for my blog, but I don’t.  So it’s just those three things above.  If you want to, you can check out my last review on Mindspeak by Heather Sunseri.  And the next review that will be going up tomorrow is Remembrance by Michelle Madow, so hopefully you can check that one out as well, when it’s posted.


Thanks for reading everyone, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment