Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July & Updates



Happy 4th of July everyone!  Today is probably going to be a small post, with a couple little updates that I've done to my blog.  First off, it's the holiday so everyone who's going to be lighting off fireworks, like myself, please be safe and have fun!

Now for my little update.  One, I figured out that I can use gif's on my blog, which is why I choose a Starbucks sparkler for the image at the top, because I'm a coffee lover and it's the 4th of July!  Next, if you've read my blog, you might have noticed that I have Book Review buttons at the top of the page, underneath.  One for the title of the story and the other for the author. I thought it can be a more efficient way to keep track of all my reviews/suggestions and in case someone missed one of my posts, or they can go back and read an old one.

Also, I updated my disclaimer for book suggestions.  Now I have a link that I created in Google Docs for you guys to send to some suggestions which you can go to here!  Before, I said to send me a Direct Message through Twitter, but I didn't realized that I had to be following people for them to send me a DM.  My bad!  Also, if anyone has a code that I can use to have the survey open on the disclaimer page please leave it in the comments below, I would really, really appreciate it because I can't find it and code is not one of my strong suits.

As promised in my last update, I've been able to keep to one book suggestion a week.  I hope you guys like reading them!  I've been making sure to write them a head of time just so I don't miss any posts.

Thanks again for reading my post guys.  I hope you have a Happy 4th of July Monday, and I will see you guys next time for my next book suggestion, which is either going to be Perception by Lee Strauss or the second book in the Immortal Descendants: Tempting Fate by April White.

1 comment: