Wednesday, January 12, 2022

WWW Wednesday #6

We're already five days into the New Year and that means I think it's time for another WWW Wednesday. It's been quite some time since I last wrote a WWW Wednesday post, looking back, it was back in May 2021! Yikes! I couldn't believe that it's been so long since I wrote one. So, I decided to write a quick one for today since it's the new year and I'm starting a new list of 2022 reads for my Goodreads reading challenge. WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme where you have to answer these three simple questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

What Are You Currently Reading?
Winter, White and Wicked Book Cover

Currently, I'm working on my 3rd book of 2022, which is Winter, White and Wicked by Shannon Dittemore. I finished my first read way quicker than I thought I would, but I'm excited to finally dive into this book. It sounded super interesting when I came across this book last year, but I didn't get the chance to read it until this year. I cannot wait to see what adventure awaits me!

What Did You Recently Finish Reading?
These Hollow Vows Book Cover 

I have 2 books that I've read and finished this year. My first book of 2022 is These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan. This was such a tough decision since I'd been planning my TBR since December 26th, before the New Year even began. Originally, I wasn't sure what I wanted to read so I decided I was going to read a few pages or the first chapter of a few of the books that I have on my shelf. However, I didn't make it past the first book. I decided immediately that I wanted to read These Hollow Vows and I'm so glad I did. I absolutely loved it! It gave me ACOTAR vibes and my review of it will be *hopefully* coming soon.

The second thing I read was Riden's Chapter, which was a short alternate version of Chapter 1 in Daughter of the Pirate King. This was originally a pre-order incentive for Daughter of the Siren Queen and when I was browsing Goodreads and adding Tricia Levenseller books to my Goodreads TBR page, then I found it and I knew immediately I wanted to read it. So after I finished These Hollow Vows, I quickly breezed through this short chapter. We're barely into the New Year and I feel like I'm already cheating on my Goodreads Reading Goal.

What Do You Think You’ll Read Next?
Bound by Firelight Book Cover

My next book should be Bound by Firelight by Dana Swift. At the moment, I'm waiting for my pre-order from Barnes & Noble to ship since it comes out on January 18, 2022. I loved reading Cast in Firelight last year and I cannot wait to dive back into Adraa and Jatin's world! If I can't get to it in January, then I'm hoping to start reading it in February.

Thank you all so much for reading! What are you reading currently? What do you plan to read next? Did you finish any good books recently? Let's chat!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment