Monday, June 1, 2020

Monthly Wrap-Up – May 2020


Happy June! Where did the month of May go? One minute, I'm finishing up my classes and the next thing I know, one month of my summer break has already flown by. As much as I wish my reading had increased like I had intended to... instead I ended up binge watching a ton of k-drama's this month, painting, and relaxing by taking a very much needed break.  Let's jump right in!

Books I Finished
  1. Uncharted by Erin Cashman (3 Stars ⭐️)
TV Shows I Watched
  
   
  1. Black Knight (K-Drama)
  2. Cinderella and Four Knights (K-Drama)
  3. Bride of the Water God (K-Drama)
  4. Goblin: The Lonely and Great God (K-Drama)
  5. Touch Your Heart (K-Drama)
  6. Madame Antoine (K-Drama) *Rewatch*
  7. Nobel, My Love (K-Drama)
Games I Played
   
 
  1. The Search
  2. Assassin's Creed Unity
  3. Garden Paws (w/ Friends)
  4. ANNO 1800
  5. Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister
My Blog Posts
Book Reviews:
 
  1. Romanov by Nadine Brandes
  2. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Thank you all so much for reading!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment