Monday, May 4, 2020

Monthly Wrap-Up – April 2020


Happy May! Last month has definitely been one of my busiest months so far. Luckily, classes are coming to a close this week and I can finally kick back and relax, catch up on my TBR, and get some blogging done. This month felt like it flew by. I had so much school work to get done in such a short amount of time, I'm definitely looking forward to some much needed relaxation now.  Anyways, let's jump right in to what I was able to complete last month!
Books I Finished
  
  1. Echoes Between Us by Katie McGarry (5 Stars ⭐️)
  2. Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake (4 Stars ⭐️)
  3. Crave by Tracy Wolff (3 Stars ⭐️)
Games I Played
   
  
  1. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
  2. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  3. Human Fall Flat (w/ Friends)
  4. Garden Paws (w/ Friends)
  5. ANNO 1800
My Blog Posts
Book Reviews:
  1. You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn
Thank you all so much for reading! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment