Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Monthly Wrap-Up – March 2020


Happy April everyone! March was probably one of the most... eventful months that we've all had this year. Only time will tell what the next few months will look like, but let's not focus too much on that noise. Last month I had spring break! It slightly help me get back into my blogging mojo, even though I did procrastinated and push off writing some posts. However, it flew by way too quickly and soon I had new online college courses beginning and waiting for me on the 16th. Let's jump right into my monthly wrap up for March!
Books I Finished
  
 
  1. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (4 Star ⭐️)
  2. The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller (4 Star ⭐️)
  3. Bloodleaf by Crystal Smith (5 Star ⭐️)
  4. When Wishes Bleed by Casey L. Bond (4.5 Star ⭐️)
  5. A Curse of Thorns by Nicole Mainardi (5 Star ⭐️)
DNF Books
 
  1. White Stag by Kara Barbieri (DNF at 10%)
  2. The Stars We Steal by Alexa Donne (DNF at 28%)
The Giveaway I Won
A Curse of Thorns by Nicole Mainardi

"If you're looking for a Beauty and the Beast retelling, I definitely recommend checking out this book! My review is coming soon! Also, if you wanna see anymore bookish photos that I'm hoping to post sometime soon, follow me on Instagram @littlebookspy "

Games I Played
  
   
 
  1. Garden Paws (w/ Friends)
  2. Tom Clancy's The Division 2
  3. Draugen (w/ Jordan)
  4. ANNO 1800
  5. FBI Confidential- Art of Murder
  6. Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
  7. Clue/Cluedo (w/ Friends)
  8. Human Fall Flat (w/ Friends)
My Blog Posts
Book Reviews:
  
  1. Crown of Coral and Pearl by Mara Rutherford
  2. Surviving Adam Meade by Shannon Klare
  3. She's With Me by Jessica Cunsolo
Other Posts:
  1. The Good Reading Habits Tag
Blogging Update
Just a quick update before I finish, I'm currently swamped with college homework!  But, I guess I should have expected this since I'm taking 2 8-week online classes on top of my regular 16 week course that has now switched from in-person to online. Anyways, I may not be blogging as frequently as I would like. That being said, any of the book reviews and other blog posts that I was hoping to write and get done might be put on the back burner until classes are over.  Maybe I'll be able to squeeze something in during the month of April, but with the way my schedule looks right now, I highly doubt it.

Thank you all so much for reading! Did you do anything fun in March? Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment