Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Good Reading Habits Tag


It's been a while since I've done a bookish tag and honestly it's been too long if you ask me. I've miss writing book tags because they're super fun. After looking over several bookish tags that I had saved in my drafts, I felt like I was repeating the same few books over and over again. Luckily, I won't feel like I'm a broken record player this time. I want to thank Macey over at Brine and Books for tagging me.  Let's jump right in!

Rules

My Good Reading Habits
My first good reading habit is dedicating time to reading. As a college student, homework loves to take up most of my time, but I always try to find a way to squeeze in a little bit of reading whenever possible. There are times when I'll stay up a little longer to fit in a few pages, maybe a chapter or two if possible. Other times, I try to multitask while working on homework or when I'm playing games. As long as I can easily transition my focus from whatever I'm doing to my current read, I always try to find a way.

I'm also pretty good about making sure I always have another book to read.  Even though I might read one book at a time, I always make sure I have at least a few different books lined up for when I finish my current read. This makes it a little bit easier when it comes to deciding what I would like to read next! Unless I have one of those mood reading moments, which happen occasionally every now and then.

I always carry an eBook with me. eBooks are my go-to reading material. For me, eBooks are easily the most accessible way for me to read, whether I'm at home or on the go. When I'm at home, I always have my iPad sitting open on my desk with my eBook. When I'm on the go, as long as , I can pick up on straight to my iPhone. I also love using eBooks because I find that I read quicker than the average physical book.

I'm trying to change my habits just a little, but I'm trying read more physical book throughout the year.  As much as I love reading eBooks, they're not cheap... So in order to decreased my physical TBR and save a little, I'm trying to include reading some of the physical books that are currently sitting on my shelf. Even though I read physical books painfully slow, it's definitely a work in process.

And there you have it!  Those are just a few of the good reading habits that I have.  Now, it's time to tag some amazing people! (Thank you to everyone who responded to my twitter post, you're all amazing!)

If you're interested in doing this tag on your own blog and I didn't tag you specifically, considered yourself tagged! Thank you all so much for reading!  I can't wait to read all about your good reading habits!  Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment