Sunday, March 1, 2020

Monthly Wrap-Up – February 2020


Happy 1st day of March!  Last month literally flew by.  I honestly don't know where the time has gone.  Today, I'm back with another monthly wrap-up for February 2020!  Unlike last month, my reading has recently decreased by a lot, so I'm hoping that in March things will change. Anyway's, let's jump right in to my wrap-up!
Books I Finished
  1. Romanov by Nadine Brandes (3 Star ⭐️)
Movies/TV Shows I Watched
  • To All the Boys I Loved Before (Netflix Movie)
Games I Played
  
  
  
  • Stardew Valley
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Nancy Drew: Resorting to Danger
  • Garden Paws (w/ Friends)
  • Tom Clancy's The Division 2
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
  • ANNO 1800
  • Sir, You Are Being Hunted (w/ Friends)
  • Dead by Daylight (w/ Jordan & GarukuBluemoon on Twitch 02/18)
My Blog Posts
Book Reviews:
 
  1. Killing November by Adriana Mather
  2. Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyers
Other Posts:
Thank you all so much for reading! My reading definitely lacked last month, but I’m hoping it will increase in March since I’ll have spring break coming up here soon. I’m also hoping to spend some more time writing posts during my break, which I’m definitely looking forward to getting started. So, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment