Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Three Quotes, Three Days #1 Book Tag


How's it going everyone! Today and for the next two days, I'm going to be doing the Three Quotes, Three Days Book Tag.  I've seen a few people do this tag and I thought it would be a lot of fun to share a few of my favorite bookish quotes!  I saw this tag on Nicola's blog, Fantastic Book Dragon.  For her final day, she had left the tag open for anyone who was interested in doing the tag so I thought I should jump in on all of the fun!

The Rules
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day)
  • Nominate 3 new bloggers each day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Thomas smiled at my eye roll, puffing his chest up and standing with one foot proudly resting on a chair as if posing for a portrait. “I don’t blame you, I am rather attractive. The tall, dark hero of your dreams, swooping in to save you with my vast intellect. You should accept my hand at once.”
~Kerri Maniscalco, Stalking Jack the Ripper







Stalking Jack the Ripper is one of my new favorite books that I've read this year.  I chose this quote specifically because I love Thomas's character in this series!  There are so many quotes that he said in this book that I loved, so it was definitely hard to choose only one quote!

Now, for the tags!  I tag anyone and everyone who is interested in doing this tag, it's so much fun.  Thank you all so much for reading!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment