Thursday, September 12, 2019

Three Quotes, Three Days #3 Book Tag


How's it going everyone! It's the 3rd and finally day of the Three Quotes, Three Days book tag.  This was such a fun book tag and in case you missed Day 1 or Day 2, you can go check those out to see what books and quotes I chose!  Let's jump right in with the third and final quote!

The Rules
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day)
  • Nominate 3 new bloggers each day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






To the people who look at the stars and wish, Rhys."
Rhys clinked his glass against mine. “To the stars who listen— and the dreams that are answered.”
~ Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Mist and Fury









Of course, I had to end the last day of this tag off with this beautiful quote!  Not only is this one of my favorite quotes its inspirational, which is why this quote is a favorite of mine.  Thank you all so much for reading!  If you're interested in participating in this tag, I nominate you!

Also, just to let you all know, my college classes have started up again (ugh, so much homework and so little time)!  My posts might become sporadic for a while.  This post ended up being one of my last posts that I had time to write before classes started.  Hopefully, I can still blog but that's up in the air at the moment.  So until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment