Friday, June 28, 2019

Popular YA Books/Series I've Never Read~ My Bookish Thoughts #4


How's it going everyone!  I hope you're all having a lovely day.  Today, I thought it would be fun to bring back my blog's series called, My Bookish Thoughts, and talk about some new bookish things.  For my third year of blogging, I said that I was going to try to start writing other bookish things instead of my normal book reviews and book tags, so here we go!

After searching around, I found a few book blog post ideas (since I'm lacking inspiration to create new and different kinds of posts and needed just a little bit of help).  One of the ideas that I saw was over on Jenny's blog, Jenny in Neverland, was about popular books that you haven't read.  There are so many books out there that I have yet to read and with more books coming out, I thought it would be fun to share a few of the popular books/series that I have never read, but would like to read in the future!  I have a mixture of both older books and newer released books just to mix it up a little!

1.  Stalking Jack the Ripper (Series) by Kerri Maniscalco

2.  Fear the Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh

3.  If I'm Being Honest by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka

4.  Save the Date by Morgan Matson

5.  Caraval (Series) by Stephanie Garber

6.  Warcross (Series) by Marie Lu

7.  When Summer Ends by Jessica Pennington

8.  Fame, Fate and the First Kiss by Kasie West

9.  Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett

10.  The Beholder by Anna Bright

And there you have it!  Those are just some of the few popular book/series that I haven't read.  Have you read any of the popular YA books/series that I listed above?  Which one should I consider getting soon or move up on my TBR list?  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment