Friday, November 9, 2018

The TBR Book Tag


How's it going everyone!  I hope you're all having a great day.  Today, I'm doing the TBR Book Tag.  I saw this tag over on The Book Nut blog, and I believe Erin was the one who answer the questions on this tag.  I thought this was a super fun tag and it gives me a chance to relook at all of the books on my TBR list, which I do need to look over and see what books that I want to keep/remove from my TBR.  So what better way to do that than to do a post like this!


1.  How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
At the beginning of the year, I created my own excel sheet to not only help keep track of my Reading Goal for 2018, but I also have a list that I use to keep track of all of the books that I have on my TBR along.

2.  Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
99.9% of my TBR are e-book because that's been more convenient for me and basically my phone is it's own little carry around library.

3.  A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest
Angelbound by Christina Bauer

4.  A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR
 Black Diamond by Ali Dean
 

5.  A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because of Its Beautiful Cover
Archangel's Kiss by Anna Santos

6.  A Book On Your TBR That You Never Plan on Reading.
A Fabrication of the Truth by Katie Kaleski.

7.  An Unpublished Book on Your TBR That You’re Excited For.
Bring Me Home by Bree Howland

8.  A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You.
Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch

9.  A Book On Your TBR That Everyone Recommends To You.
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
No one has specifically recommended this book to me, but I've seen others recommend this book.

10.  A Book On Your TBR That You’re Dying To Read.
Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller
I don't have this book yet, but I've very curious to see how the duology ends!

11.  How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
Okay, to be honest I don't have a Goodreads shelf because I don't use Goodreads to keep track of my books.  I do however use a spreadsheet with a list of books, and as of right now, I have a total of 73 books.  It's not that big of a TBR compared to other TBR lists that have thousands of books, but for me it's pretty big list of books that I need to read.


Thank you all so much for reading!  I hope you enjoyed seeing a little bit of my TBR.  Next week, I start a new series here on the blog called Down the TBR Hole, which is a series that I have seen other bloggers have on their blog.  If you want to see some of the books that I have on my TBR list, then make sure to keep your eyes out for that post.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment