Friday, March 16, 2018

Letters from a Prince by Victoria Hart - Book Review

Letters from a Prince Book Cover
How’s it going everyone. Today, I’ll be reviewing Letters from a Prince by Victoria Hart.  One night when I was looking through Amazon's top free section, like I normally do when I have time, I saw this book and read the description which automatically made me want to read it.  There was an old iPhone app that I had gotten a few years ago and this book reminded me of and I was already hooked after barely reading the first page.

About the Book:
Title: Letters from a Prince
Author: Victoria Hart
Release Date: November 9, 2016
Series: The Royals of Heledia #1
Genre: Contemporary
Pages: 141
AgeA Clean Young Adult Romance

My Rating: 5/5 ⭐️

Summary:
What happens when a regular girl catches the eye of a prince?

It didn’t start that way. In the beginning, they were just friends. Pen pals, really. But over time, things began to change. Prince Nikolas is all grown up and must ultimately take his place on the world’s stage.

Isabel is a typical American girl, shy but independent, growing up in Washington, DC. Her problems are more about walking without tripping, talking without embarrassing herself, and getting into college.

Oh, and she just might be in love with a prince!

Now she will have to decide what comes first – her heart, or the needs of a nation? Follow Nik and Isabel on their adventure in the beautiful Mediterranean country of Heledia, as they embark on a journey to discover each other, and what fate has in store for them.

My Thoughts:
I loved reading this story!  I was hooked until the very end.  The story follows Isabel and her love life journey.  When Isabel first meets Prince Nikolas, it was when they were children and because of her father's job, they travel to Heledia for a party.  The way these two met was adorable.  I liked Isabel, she was a very sweet, smart, and kind girl who had one of the biggest crushes on Nik.  I also liked Nik.  He's proper, a gentleman, and is willing to do anything to make Isabel happy.  Even though his character had made me mad at some points in the story because of certain circumstances, these two characters were very enjoyable throughout the entire book.  I also really like her friends, Jess and Jennifer.  You had Jess who is slightly snarky in a friend supporting kind of way, sometimes she doesn't have a filter when it comes to speaking her mind, which I really liked.  Then you have Jennifer who is a really good listener and being there for Isabel.  I think they were great friends for Isabel.

I loved the entire idea of the story: girl meets prince, who become pen pals and close friends during their childhood, and soon become romantically involved because of the attraction that they have for one another.  The pacing of the story was perfect and overall a really enjoyable read.  If I say anymore I might spoil the story so, all in all, it was an amazing story and I one hundred percent suggest reading this story.  If you like romance, drama, and royal scandals, then this book is for you.

If you're interested in checking out Victoria's page, the link is down below along with places you can get the book.

Thank you all so much for reading this, I hope you enjoyed this review/suggestion.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment