Friday, April 22, 2022

Monthly Wrap-Up – March 2022


We're four months into 2022 and wow... I can't believe four months have already slipped by! The days feel like they're growing shorter instead of longer and I've been so much busier than I originally anticipated. I meant to upload this in early April, but it's better late than never. My blog has definitely been slacking, but there is only so much that I can do! I might not be able to blog like I used to, but I still enjoy documenting what I was able to do throughout the month, via my Monthly Wrap-Up posts. So, let's jump in with my March Monthly Wrap-Up!

Books I've Finished
 
  1. Bound by Firelight by Dana Swift (5 Stars ⭐)
  2. Finale by Stephanie Garber (5 Stars ⭐)
I was able to finish 2 books in March. I was so close to finishing 3, but I'll take what I can get! First, I finished Bound by Firelight, which I was hoping to finish in February, but I ended up being a day off from finishing. I absolutely loved this duology and I honestly cannot recommend it enough! It's definitely one of my top favorites. Then, I finally finished the Caraval series! Finale was so good and I cannot wait to read the spin off series, Once Upon a Broken Heart. Stephanie has some amazing characters and I love them all so much. I cannot wait to meet Evangeline.

Games I've Played
   
   
   
  1. Dead by Daylight (w/ Jordan)
  2. Stardew Valley (Streamed on Twitch @DJTwinGamers)
  3. The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
  4. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  5. Syberia (Streamed on Twitch @DJTwinGamers)
  6. Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy (Streamed on Twitch @DJTwinGamers)
  7. Sherlock Holmes Chapter One (w/ Jordan)
  8. Assassin's Creed Valhalla
  9. Syberia II (Streamed on Twitch @DJTwinGamers)
I played quite a few games in March and many of them were from live streaming on Twitch with my twin sister, Jordan! For those of you who might not know, I've been streaming more regularly on Twitch with my twin sister on our joint Twitch account, DJTwinGamers, and it's been such a blast. If you enjoy games, then consider giving us a follow! We try to go live around 4pm every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but sometimes things don't always work out depending on our schedule. If you want to know when we go live, I highly recommend following our channel or our Instagram pages. Mainly, my twin uploads when we're going live, but on occasion I'll share it into my stories too. Jordan is at @RetrospectBlog, where she uploads her gamestagram photos, and I'm at @LittleBookSpy, where I upload my own bookstagram photos.

Blog Posts
Other Posts:
Thank you all so much for reading! What did you do last month? Did you read any good books, play any good games? Let's chat! Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment