Wednesday, March 9, 2022

WWW Wednesday #7


Happy Wednesday all! It's been a little bit since my last WWW Wednesday post so I thought that now that I've finished a few books since the previous post, it would be the perfect time to write another one of these! If you're unfamiliar, WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme where you have to answer these three simple questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

What Are You Currently Reading?
 

After way too long of a procrastination period, I'm finally reading my hardcover of Finale by Stephanie Garber. This series has definitely grown on me since I first picked up Caraval back in June 2021. I absolutely love the world and the characters of Caraval and with the spin off series, The Ballad of Never After being released on September 13, 2022, I really need to catch up. In all honesty, I think it's the perfect time to finish the Caraval trilogy so I can dive into Once Upon a Broken Heart before The Ballad of Never after is released.

Also, I'm reading my ebook of Crush by Tracy Wolff. I haven't gotten too far into the story yet and I've been reading it on and off since January, but I'm intrigued by the story so far. I heard a lot of people say that it gets better in book 2, so I'm hoping I can get swept away by the next part in the Crave series.

What Did You Recently Finish Reading?

On the first day of March, I finished reading Bound by Firelight by Dana Swift and oh my gosh! I absolutely love this duology, the characters, the world, the culture, and just about everything in this duology. I know it was supposed to end, but I feel like it was almost an open ending that insinuated that there could be potentially more books in the Wickery world... I for one would love to have more books written in the Wickery world. Whether the book continues with Adraa and Jatin's story and the brooding war that they're going to face, or seeing some new characters as the MC. I would absolutely love for that to happen. However, all I can say is that Dana Swift has become one of my auto-buy authors and I cannot wait for her next project!

What Do You Think You’ll Read Next?

After I finish reading Finale by Stephanie Garber, I want to dive into my hardcover copy of The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi. I've seen so many bookstagrammers rave about this series and I knew I needed to read it. It took me forever to track down a brand new hardcover copy of this book, but I was able to finally get one in late January. I ended up getting the second book first, which was extremely new and signed and I was so ecstatic to have it. However, it took me a little longer to get the first book since they don't print the hardcover version of it anymore. I cannot wait to read it!

Thank you all so much for reading! What are you currently reading? Did you finish a new book recently, if so what was it or what book are you looking forward to reading next? Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment