Monday, March 1, 2021

Monthly Wrap-Up – February 2021


Happy March! Another month has flown by and that means it's time for another monthly wrap-up. This month was not what I was expecting and time has definitely gotten away from me. Dividing my time between school, reading, blogging, and bookstagram, it was a challenge to get everything done when college homework took up most of my time. But I powered through and I was able to celebrate a new milestone for my blog. Let's jump right in!

Books I Finished

Into the Heartless Wood Book Cover The Wicked King Book Cover A Vow So Bold and Deadly Book Cover

  1. Into the Heartless Wood by Joanna Ruth Meyer (5 Stars ⭐)
  2. The Wicked King by Holly Black (3 Stars ⭐)
  3. A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer (4.5 Stars ⭐)

Games I Played

   
  

  1. Ghost on the Shore Demo
  2. Assassin's Creed Unity
  3. Sherlock Holmes - Nemesis (w/ Jordan)
  4. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags
  5. Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Blog Posts 
Book Reviews:

Blood and Honey Book Cover

  1. Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin

Other Posts:

 

  1. Can't Wait Wednesday #17 ~ Gods & Monsters by Shelby Mahurin
  2. Can't Wait Wednesday #18 ~ Kingdom of the Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco
  3. Happy 5th Blogiversary to The Little Book Spy
Thank you all so much for reading! What did you do in February? Read any good books, play any fun games? Let me know, I’d love to chat about them with you! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment