Monday, December 16, 2019

The End of the Year Book Tag | 2019 Edition |


Happy Monday all! I can’t believe we’re almost a month away from the new year.  It’s crazy to think that a whole year has just passed within the blink of an eye.  Today, I'm going to be doing The End of the Year Book Tag I've been seeing this tag floating around Book Twitter recently and since I did this tag last year, of course I decided to jump on board and do it again!  We're only about less than a week away from Christmas and soon it'll be New Year's before we all know it.  Let's jump right in with the tag!

Are There Any Books You’ve Started This Year That You Need To Finish?

So far, the two books I'm hoping to finish before the end of 2019 is Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin, Uncharted by Erin Cashman and The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young.  

Do You Have An Autumnal Book To Transfer Into The New Year?

I think the book that I would like to start the new year off with is The Beholder by Anna Bright.  However things may change, I am a mood reader after all.

Is There A New Release You’re Still Waiting For?
There luckily aren’t any new releases that I’m waiting on! That’s the good news, the bad news is my new release list for 2020 is very, very long...  And my TBR currently is already really, really long...  Basically I'm going to be buried in books forever.

What Are Three Books You Want To Read Before The End Of The Year?

Three books that I would like to read before 2019 is over is Uncharted by Erin Cashman, The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young, and Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson.

Is There A Book You Think Could Shock You And Become Your Favorite Book Of The Year?

At the moment, I think the only book that could shock me and become one of my new favorite books this year is Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin.  I'd seen so many good things about this book that when I picked up the book for myself, I couldn't put it down and I'm only halfway through at the moment.

Have You Already Started Making Reading Plans For 2020?
I have started making plans! At the moment, I already made next year’s reading goal. I’m hoping to read 35 books next year since I was able to make 30 this year. Don’t want to put too much pressure into reading a ton of books, just in case that slump decides to magically reappear.

Thank you all so much for reading! What books are you hoping to finish before 2019 ends?  Do you have any plans for the upcoming new year of 2020?  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment