Monday, December 2, 2019

Bet You Didn’t Know Tag


Happy December everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely day!  Today, I'm doing the Bet You Didn't Know Tag.  I was tagged by the lovely Geraldine over at Geraldine Talks. First, I want to say I'm sorry for taking way to long on this tag! I was tagged back in August and I completely got side tracked when it came to writing this post. Not only was I struggling with coming up with 7 facts about me (which is very hard by the way), life ended up getting very busy around that time.  I was also supposed to have this go up before November 30th, but that didn't work out, so December 2nd it is. Anyways, let's jump right in!

The Rules
  1. Share 7 facts about yourself that aren’t super present in your blog.
  2. Tag 7 bloggers you adore.
  3. Shoutout back to creator of tag.

1.  My Favorite Holiday is Christmas
This one may or may not be obvious, I’m not sure. But I love Christmas! I love decorating and making the inside and outside of my house look festive!  It's always been one of my favorite holidays!

2.  My Favorite Music Artist is Clare Bowen
I love Clare Bowen's music!  I was first introduced to Clare and her character, Scarlett, in the TV show Nashville and I loved her voice. When I found out that she was going to be releasing her own music, I was super excited and immediately bought the album when it was released in the US back in July.

3.  I Attended an Online High School
As surprising as this may seem, I attended an online public high school from 7th grade (starting in middle school) through graduation in May 2017!  Once we switched to the online platform, we never looked back.

4.  I Don't Watch Any TV or Movies
I know shocker!  For a book lover like me, you think I would love watching TV shows and Movies, but I don't...  I have no idea why, I just prefer to read my books and daydream about writing books and my character's stories...  Sorry, I'm getting off track now, moving on!

5.  I'm a Junior in College
At the moment, I'm currently finishing up my first semester of my 3rd year in college (only 2 more weeks left)! During the summer, Jordan and I had finished up some classes that we needed to complete at the community college before we could transfer over to the state university.  Jordan and I are currently getting our degrees in Business Administration!

6.  I'm 21 Years Old
I don't think I've ever mentioned my age before. So, surprise I'm 21!  Jordan and I turned 21 about 8 months ago and now that I think about it, we'll be 22 in a few months... How has time flow by so fast already, I barely enjoyed being 21 and now 22 feels like it's already on the horizon, that's scary 😅

7.  I Love Video Games
I've probably already mentioned my love of video games before, but they are my favorite pastime hobby (besides reading and blogging of course)!  I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember.  Just to make sure I'm writing about something new, I'm going to tell you what my first Nancy Drew game is.  This isn't commonly know, which is why I think it's perfect to be finishing off my 7th bet you didn't know facts. My first official Nancy Drew game that I played was The Creature of Kapu Cave, which is what really jumpstarted my love of video games!


And there you have it! My 7 facts about me that I bet you didn't know!  Now, I know you're supposed to tag 7 other amazing bloggers, but I have a better idea.  If you're reading this post and are interested in doing this tag over on your own blog, consider yourself tagged!

Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment