Friday, November 4, 2016

Enchanted Hearts by Belinda Boring - Book Review

Enchanted Hearts Book Cover
How’s it going everyone! Today, I’m going to be reviewing Enchanted Hearts by Belinda Boring.  I read this book about a year ago.  Since I’m a fan of Lacey Weatherford’s work, at the end of one of her books, she gave suggestions for two other authors, Belinda Boring being one of those authors.  At that moment in time, I wanted a love story that didn't involve having the main character be the hero.  From the very first page I was hooked and I actually finished it in one day.

About the Book:
Title: Enchanted Hearts
Author: Belinda Boring
Release Date: December 14, 2012
Genre: Historical Romance
Pages: 172

My Rating: 5/5⭐️

Summary:
How do you choose between mere moments and a lifetime? Aithne was raised on fairytales, spending hours daydreaming about meeting one of the elusive Fae. Little did she know, hidden in the shadows, a Fae Prince stood watching. All it took was one glance and Hadrian became enchanted, unable to stay away. Revealing his presence, Aithne's life was forever changed as her childhood fantasies of magic became a reality. With each encounter, Aithne fell deeper in love and even though she knew Hadrian couldn't offer her the future she craved, it was enough. That was until William, the local blacksmith's son and friend, stepped forward. Wearing his own heart on his sleeve, and eager to claim Aithne as his wife, there was nothing William wouldn't do for the girl he loved. Even if it meant risking it all at the Midsummer Night's festival. Three enchanted hearts... two honorable men... one important choice... an unforgettable Midsummer Night's Festival.

My Thoughts:
Like I said at the beginning, I wanted to find a book that was a love story.  This story takes place in older times and isn’t like the YA (Young Adult) books that I’ve reviewed on my page.  And before I started on my YA phase, I read a couple of romance stories, like this one.  In this story, the characters were written perfectly.  The scenery on how everything looked; from the town, to where Aithne lived felt like I was actually there.  The picture was so clear; I wished that I could see this place in real life.  I remember from the very beginning, when Aithne was talking to William, his actions told me, “He likes her, but won’t admit it just yet.”  Even though Hadrian and Aithne’s relationship was something that she wanted in the story, I secretly wanted William and Aithne to be together.  I was thinking about her future and reality instead of fantasy.  Of course I wanted her to have the future she always wanted, every girl should have her happy ending.  I think I finished this book within a couple of hours after buying it, I was to entranced with the characters and Aithne’s love life that I couldn’t put it down.  If you like historical/fantasy contemporary romance stories, this is definitely a book for you.

If you’re interested in checking out Belinda's pages, the links are below along with places you can get the Enchanted Hearts.


For now, thank you so much for reading this, I hope you enjoyed this review/suggestion and I will see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment