Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Monthly Wrap-Up – November 2021


Happy December! We're only a month a way from the New Year and I'm already counting down the days until 2021 is complete. I still haven't finish my reading goal for the year, at least not yet, and now I only have less than 30 days to finish. I can't lie and say that the pressure isn't there, but I have total confidence that I'll make it. With that in mind, let's jump into my wrap up for November!

Update
This a small minor update because it's nothing too big, but I thought I'd share it here. Recently, I created a Goodreads page! Since 2018, I've written down all of the books I've read in a excel sheet, but only within the last 2 years I've actually written down the correct dates of when I read and finish a book. Now if anyone is interested, you can go check out my Goodreads to see what I'm reading right now and how far I've gotten through my current read. I'm not really sure what I'm going to be doing with that account. I don't think I'm going to be uploading my written reviews, with the exception of star ratings, there and I'll mainly keep those on my blog. However, who knows if things change at a later date.

Books I've Finished
  1. Legendary by Stephanie Garber (5 Stars ⭐)
I got through one book this month... Not as many as I would have liked to have finished, but time got away from me. Last month, I picked up Legendary by Stephanie Garber and it was amazing! Before I jump into Finale, I was hoping to squeeze in one or two more smaller books so I can make my 2021 reading goal of 20 books.  If I had already made my goal, I definitely would have picked up Finale immediately after finishing.

TV Shows I've Watched
 
  1. The K2 (K-Drama)
  2. The Great
I didn't get the change to watch too many TV shows this month, especially since I've been gaming a lot more. The first show I started watching was The K2, which was a k-drama I came across on Netflix, even though I had seen it on Viki a few times, I didn't watch it for some strange reason. And since I had enjoyed Ji Chang-wook's past k-drama roles, I decided to give this one a try. This one was very different than the k-dramas I've watched in the past, but I really enjoyed it. This show had a ton of action and political drama. Another show that I decided to give a try was The Great on Hulu. I expected this show to be similar to Reign, but it's a historical comedy... Let's say that I was fast-forwarding a lot throughout the shows that I watched.

Games I've Played
  
  
 
  1. Dead by Daylight (w/ Jordan)
  2. Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor (Streamed on Twitch @DJTwinGamers)
  3. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  4. Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock (Streamed on Twitch @DJTwinGamers)
  5. Assassin's Creed Valhalla
  6. The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
  7. Rise of the Tomb Raider
  8. Nancy Drew: Last Train to Bluemoon Canyon (Streamed on Twitch @DJTwinGamers)
My gaming list didn't grow too much compared to last month, but I still got to play some super fun games. Right now, I'm addicted to The Sims 2 again. I've started experimenting with some recommended mods and CC (Custom Content). It's been a blast developing my own version of the current lives and next generation of Pleasantview. However, I think I need more sim families in my neighborhood.

At the moment, I love how my neighborhood is growing and I can't wait to see how it changes during the next generation. For now, I need to create a new sub-neighborhood in either the downtown or shopping district area (maybe both?) so I can have some sims live in the city outside of the Pleaseantview neighborhood, but it’s still within the same universe. As much as I love mods, it’s definitely a lengthy process on picking and choosing what I want in my game.

Blog Posts
Other Posts:
 
  1. Can't Wait Wednesday #22 – Belladonna by Adalyn Grace
Thank you all so much for reading! What did you read last month? Did you do anything fun? Let's chat down below. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment