Wednesday, May 12, 2021

WWW Wednesday #5

 

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's been a little bit since I've been able to write a WWW Wednesday post, but now I finally get the change to write one! I'm hoping with my reading slump being over, I can catch up on the books I had intended to read in April and get through more this month during May. WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam at Taking On A World Of Wordsthe rules are simple you just have to answer these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

What Are You Currently Reading?
 Namesake Book Cover

Right now, I just picked up Namesake yesterday. After I finished reading Fable in early March, I knew I had to read Namesake next. I loved the first book and I cannot wait to see familiar characters and new faces in Namesake!

What Did You Recently Finish Reading?

The last book I finished reading was Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I finally finished a book and it only took me 39 days to do it! I had hoped that a reading slump wouldn't hit me in April, like it did last year, but sadly I got saddled with another one. This time it was a lot shorter and I made sure that I wouldn't let it last and linger like I had last year. I absolutely loved Six of Crows, it just took me way longer than I had intended to finish it. For now, I'm looking forward to reading Crooked Kingdom sometime later this year.

What Do You Think You’ll Read Next?
 Winter, White and Wicked Book Cover Caraval Book Cover

This month, I hope to read four books total since I'm slightly behind in my reading goal. The first book that I want to read is Winter, White and Wicked by Shannon Dittemore and then Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I had originally planned on Winter, White and Wicked after Namesake. And, since I got myself the hardcover box set of Caraval, I'm hoping to start this series too! The boosktagram hype got me very interested in reading Caraval, especially with Stephanie's new released of Once Upon a Broken Heart being released in late September.

Thank you all so much for reading! What are you reading currently or plan to read next? Did you finish any good books recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment