Wednesday, November 11, 2020

WWW Wednesday #2

 

 

Hi friends! It's a new month and I thought it would be fun to write another WWW Wednesday post. It's been a while since I've been able to do one of these because of my reading slump, but I think I'm finally starting to get back into the reading groove.

 WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam at Taking On A World Of Words, the rules are simple you just have to answer these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

Kingdom of the Wicked Book Cover

Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco, the book I've been waiting for is finally here! I'm so excited to dive into this book and begin a new adventure that I know I'm 100% going to fall head over heels for.  Ever since I saw this book advertised in January 2020, I've been keeping tabs on it ever since! I was a huge fan of Kerri's Stalking Jack the Ripper series, so I know I'm in for an amazing ride for this new series, especially after everything I've seen everyone say so far. I also decided to pre-order the Barnes and Noble exclusive edition and signed up for the pre-order goodies that I can't wait to get in December!

What did you recently finish reading?

Kingdom of Sea and Stone Book Cover

Kingdom of Sea and Stone by Mara Rutherford was another book I pre-ordered at the end of September and I was super excited to jump right into it after I finished Blood & Honey. Once I picked this book up, whenever I had a spare moment, I immediately picked this book up and it was definitely an enjoyable read.  Full review for this book is soon to come.

What do you think you’ll read next?

The Inheritance Games Book Cover The Girl the Sea Gave Back Book Cover

I've been reading quite a bit of fantasy recently and to help switch things up a bit, I really want to pick up The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes.  I've seen so many good things about this book when it comes to mystery, intrigue, and romance. So I can't wait to dive into this story next.

However, I'm very indecisive so I'm also considering picking up The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young next as well.  I've been wanting to dive back into this stand alone series for a while and I'm hoping that I can get a ton of reading done this November and read both!

Thank you all so much for reading! What are you currently reading?  Did you recently finish a book you absolutely loved?  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment