Monday, November 2, 2020

Monthly Wrap-Up – October 2020


Happy November all! Another month has flown by and I was able to do get quite a few things done.  My reading slump has finally started to subside after I spent almost half of the year not wanting to read, my blogging is still on the slow side but slightly improving, and I've been able to spend more time focusing on doing things that I enjoy.  It's been wonderful to not have to force myself to get something done and to just take my time without having to rush. Let's jump right in with my October wrap-up!
Books I'm Currently Reading
  1. Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco
This is my most anticipated book of 2020 and I'm so excited that I get to finally start reading it! My special hardcover exclusive edition from Barnes and Noble arrived on Friday night and I had to avoid picking it up immediately since I wanted to finish Kingdom of Sea and Stone first. I've seen so many good things about Kingdom of the Wicked, based on a few of the non-spoiler reviews I've seen my fellow book bloggers write.  Luckily, I didn't spoil anything about the book for myself and it's the very first time that I'm trying super hard to avoid any/all spoilers.

Books I Finished
 
  1. Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin (5 Stars ⭐)
  2. Kingdom of Sea and Stone by Mara Rutherford (4.5 Stars ⭐)

Games I Played

  
     
  1. Syberia: The World Before Prologue
  2. Lost Horizon
  3. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
  4. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
  5. Dreamfall Chapters
  6. Kingdom: New Lands
  7. Vampyr (w/ Jordan)
  8. Dead by Daylight (w/ Jordan)
  9. Assassin's Creed Odyssey (w/ Jordan)

My Blog Posts
Other Posts:

  1. Can't Wait Wednesday #15 ~ Into the Heartless Wood by Joanna Ruth Meyer

Thank you all so much for reading! I'm getting close to the home stretch for my college classes and with that I'm looking forward to a little rest and relaxation so I can spend a lot more time reading, blogging, and possibly improving on my bookstagram with some of the new books I have! What did you do in October? Did you read any good books? Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment