Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Monthly Wrap-Up – August 2022


As promised, I'm finally uploading my Monthly Wrap-Up from August of 2022. These post(s) are long over due, so I'm going to try to keep some of these as short as possible. I'm hoping to upload 1-2 wrap ups a week (everything from August through December), so I hope you enjoy seeing what I did while I was away from my blog for the last few months and thank you to everyone who has stuck around while I took an unannounced hiatus from blogging! Let's jump right in to my August 2022 wrap-up!

Books I've Finished
  1. Forging Silver Into Start by Brigid Kemmerer (5 Stars ⭐)
Forging Silver into Stars by Brigid Kemmerer was such a good story. I loved being able to go back to Emberfall and Syhl Shallow and see these character's lives a few years after the events of A Curse So Dark and Lonely trilogy. We got to meet some new faces and see some familiar ones with this fantastic spin-off series. I absolutely loved this book and I cannot wait to see what book 2 brings next for Callyn, Jax, and Tycho in this new trilogy.

TV Shows I've Watched
  
  1. Big Brother (Season 24) w/ Live Feeds
  2. Lonely Enough to Love (K-Drama)
Games I've Played
       
 
  1. The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
  2. Dead by Daylight (w/ Jordan)
  3. Fall Guys (w/ Jordan)
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla (w/ Jordan)
  5. Aperture Desk Job
  6. Keepsake
  7. Black Mirror (2017)
In August, I didn't get the chance to play too many games. I was extremely busy since I went through the hiring process and got my very first job (which is why I did an unannounced hiatus from blogging). Even though most of the games listed are repeat games that I've play multiple times or have continued to play, I did play one new game because of a brand new gaming device that I got at close to the end of the month. My very own Steam Deck! I had pre-ordered my device back in August 2021, and at the beginning of August 2022, it was finally my turn to place an order. I tested quite a few games and even though there were some bugs when it came to earning achievements, I've enjoyed testing the limits of the types of games I can play this device since it was delivered on August 25th.

Thank you all do much for reading!  Do you remember what you did in August 2022?  What did you read, watch, play, or do?  Stay tuned for my September 2022 Monthly Wrap-Up coming very soon!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment